Host a Business After Hours Event
Generate Awareness of Your Business
Lewis County Chamber Business After Hours events provide an outstanding evening of fun and fellowship between Chamber members and their guests. With a chance to network, meet potential customers, and make new friends, hosting a Business After Hours is a unique opportunity to showcase your business. This is a perfect opportunity to introduce your particular products and/or services to fellow chamber members.
One of the obvious benefits of hosting a Business After Hours is name exposure. Your event will be listed in a variety of places including but not limited to our enewsletters, website, and Facebook pages.
After the event is over, we publish the photos on our Facebook page which then gets shared and tagged by our members. Another notable benefit of being a host is that you will receive all of the attendee business cards and contact information that we collect at the event! All Business After Hours requests go to our Events and Programming Committee for review and suggestions in making this a first class event.
Here are some guidelines to help produce a great Business After Hours program.
- The host must be a current chamber investor in good standing at the basic level or above at the time the event is booked and at the time it is held. If you are not yet a Lewis County Chamber member, invest today.
- The Chamber will promote the Business After Hours event in our enewletter, on the Chamber’s website, and on the Chamber’s social media pages.
- The host will provide the Chamber with their logo and background information to be used in promotional materials.
- The Chamber will provide name tags for the event. We will also manage the event registration page in order to provide you with number of attendees.
The hosting member agrees it is responsible for providing:
- Location for event.
- Appetizers and refreshments for 20-50 people. Offering beer and wine is optional and dependent on location.
- An small area and table for registration.
If you plan to provide entertainment, facility tours, special menu items, etc. please let the Chamber know so we can make sure this information is included on our website, event registration page, and invitations.
Ready to host a Business After Hours Event? Contact the Chamber Office at email@example.com or 304-269-2608 today to get started.